Monday, April 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (18)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


From Library:
Jealousy by Lili St. Crow
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott

Bought:
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Shimmer by Alyson Noel
When It Happens by Susanne Colassanti


For Review:
A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens
Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe
Sisterhood of Murder by Rachel Astor
Between by Cyndi Tefft

Hope you all had great weeks and you'll have great weeks this week. Happy reading!

7 comments:

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books) said...

Great IMM! I hope Shimmer is good. I kind of got tired of The Immortals... I really want to read Lili St. Crow's books! And... isn't Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens?

Kat said...

Shimmer looks really good, and does the Sky is Everywhere! I don't really like the Lili St Crow books... maybe they get better after the second one? Anyway, happy reading! :)

Caroline said...

@ Lucia - I'm hoping it's good (: And thanks for correcting me--it is by Laurens. On Goodreads it said Warwick, so that's where I made the mistake.

@ Kat - Yeah, they do! And I kind of like the edge she gives her books, actually. Not sure how good Jealousy is yet though. Happy reading!

Bellamay said...

awesome :D Can't wait for your reviews. Is strange angel series any good?and I was wondering what do you have to major in to be a bibliophile?

Caroline said...

@ Bellamay - I really like it, and I'd recommend it to you if you're a paranormal romance fan. And as far as I know you don't actually major in anything, it just means a person who loves books. :)

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

The Sky is Everywhere and When it Happens are both great books! :) And so it Perfect You! I need to read The Unwritten Rule soon!

Cindy said...

You got some great books! Enjoy them all and happy reading :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!