Valentine's Day has always been a great holiday for curling up with a good, romantic, sappy read, so I figured it would be as good a time as any to host a giveaway. Plus, who doesn't love free books?
So, the rules:
-There will be one winner who will win a copy of the following (romantic, of course) YA novels:
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Jenna and Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin & Brendan Halpin
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
- Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
-Open to US residents only (sorry guys but I've been a bit strapped for cash lately and can't afford the shipping)
-Giveaway will end on February 26 and the winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email in order to receive the prize
And that's it! You can fill out the form below to enter. Good luck!