Thursday, February 3, 2011

Darkness Descending... or Something Less Dramatic

So, I dunno if all that many people saw it, but I put up a collage of photographs/book covers a little while ago (you can check it out here) that was an assignment for my Photography class. And guess what? I got an A+! Yay for not-horrible grades! Anyways, my teacher liked the concept and asked me to do another collage of YA book titles from my 21st Century Literature class, so voila:
So, yeah. I thought I'd share with y'all the final product since it is fairly bookish. The theme is "Darkness Descending" (hence the title of the post) and I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. Let me know what you think in the comments if you feel so inclined. :)

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!