Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blog Hop (11) & Follow Friday (11)

Gah, I've been having site problems with the comments and whatnot lately. Sorry for any problems it causes to anybody.
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and every week we get a question. This week's is:
"What are you reading now and why are you reading it?"
My answer: I'm currently reading Once was Lost by Sara Zarr and Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis. I'm reading OWL because I'm a fan of Zarr's writing style and the premise sounded really intriguing. I've been re-reading the Narnia series because I love it and because, of course, it's a classic.
--
Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajukee's View and it also has a weekly question. This week's:
"What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing meaning trying to get people to read it)"
My answer: Well, since I'm currently re-reading it for the third time, I'd say The Book Thief by Markus Zusak because it is such an amazing book and I think everyone who loves books should read it.
--
Hope y'all are having great weeks and getting some reading done. Make sure to enter the Valentine's Day Romantic Reads Giveaway if you haven't already.

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!