Thursday, January 13, 2011

Simplistic Beauty, From My Point of View

So, okay, occasionally, in the horribleness of school, there comes a project that just so happens to be fun. And last week, in photography, we were assigned a project where we had to combine photography with another one of our classes and make some sort of display (a collage or picture) that portrayed both photography, another class, and had a central theme. So I decided to choose 21st Century Literature and the theme was going to be "Simplistic Beauty." And I finished the project early this morning, so I thought I'd share it.
So, yeah, I think it turned out okay. I turn it in on Friday, so I might have some editing to do, but overall, I think it showed the theme and the subjects well. I'd love some feedback though; I'd never be finished with all the editing and re-formatting if I had it my way, but the final product doesn't seem so bad. (You can click on it to make it bigger) So let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!