Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (10): The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. This week I'm picking


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Pub. Date: September 27, 2011
Summary: Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a 
hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember
that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is.
She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been
through, she can fall in love. She’s wrong.





I saw this cover a couple of days ago on Goodreads and I just adored it! And the premise is great; simple, intriguing, and mysterious. What are you waiting on this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!