Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (10): Identical by Ellen Hopkins

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingJust grab the book you're currently reading, flip open to a random page, find a random excerpt, and voila, you're participating in it. My quote this week is from Identical by Ellen Hopkins:


"I watch Lawler drive away, wish with all my heart I could keep him here beside me, blanketing me with security, fragile as that might also be. Oh yes, I would like that very much. But he's gone already, out of sight, a shadow blurred into night, and I will weave dreams no longer."




Identical has been fantastic so far. Haunting and disturbing, but still great. What's your teaser this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!