Monday, January 10, 2011

Me, Stylish? No...

Okay, so I was going through the comments on some of my recent posts, and realized I had a few comments saying I got the 'Stylish Blogger Award'! So, thank you Traci (Read Hot Reviews), Jude (It's Like a Whirlwind Inside of My Head), Alyssa (The Babbling Bookworm), and Laura (the cover). They're all amazing bloggers, so make sure to go check out their blogs. And thanks again guys!
--
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

--
Okay, so seven things about me:
1. I spent my freshman and sophomore years in Germany where my dad was working.
2. Despite having traveled to eight different countries, I've never been in any state besides California.
3. My favorite movie is Chicago. (I secretly dance around to "Roxie" when no one is home)
4. I'm fluent in three languages (English, Spanish, & German)
5. My second favorite pastime (after reading, of course) is hiking, even though I don't get the opportunity much in Southern California.
6. I own 42 pairs of shoes, 31 of which are tennis shoes.
7. My dream career would be in the medical field, probably as a surgeon.
--
Onto the bloggers who are so much cooler than me & that you should most definitely go and check out and follow!

  1. -Dreamz of a YA Writer-
  2. Beneath Shining Stars, I Read
  3. Books Over Boys
  4. Chasing Words
  5. Me on Books
  6. Open Book Empty Cup
  7. The Lili Pad
  8. The Immortal Realm
  9. The YA Lit Six
  10. The Book Worm is Here!
  11. That's What Liz Read
  12. Read-a-Holic
  13. Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf
  14. Jess hearts books
  15. Live...Love...Laugh...and Read

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!