Okay, so I was going through the comments on some of my recent posts, and realized I had a few comments saying I got the 'Stylish Blogger Award'! So, thank you Traci (Read Hot Reviews), Jude (It's Like a Whirlwind Inside of My Head), Alyssa (The Babbling Bookworm), and Laura (the cover). They're all amazing bloggers, so make sure to go check out their blogs. And thanks again guys!
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Okay, so seven things about me:
1. I spent my freshman and sophomore years in Germany where my dad was working.
2. Despite having traveled to eight different countries, I've never been in any state besides California.
3. My favorite movie is Chicago. (I secretly dance around to "Roxie" when no one is home)
4. I'm fluent in three languages (English, Spanish, & German)
5. My second favorite pastime (after reading, of course) is hiking, even though I don't get the opportunity much in Southern California.
6. I own 42 pairs of shoes, 31 of which are tennis shoes.
7. My dream career would be in the medical field, probably as a surgeon.
Onto the bloggers who are so much cooler than me & that you should most definitely go and check out and follow!