Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. It's where you share the books you've read, are reading, and about to read recently. Click on the book title for the review (if there is one) of the books I've finished this past week. Since my goal is to read 200 books in 2011, I'm pretty pleased with the amount of books I read this week. Only 195 left to go!
--
Read:
Rogue by Rachel Vincent
--
Reading:
Identical by Ellen Hopkins
--
To Read:
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
--
Make sure to leave links to your posts so I can check 'em out. Have a lovely reading week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!