Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (11)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. It's where you share the books you've read, are reading, and about to read recently. I still haven't gotten those reviews up; they'll go up ASAP, I really swear this time.

Read:
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Boyfriends with Girlfriends by Alex Sanchez
The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis

Reading:
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal

To-Read:
Intertwined by Gena Showalter
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

That's all for now, folks. Make sure to leave links in the comments. Have a lovely reading week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!