Saturday, January 22, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)

Ugh, I'm sorry I keep playing with the font. I just can't find one I'm satisfied with. And remember that little signature thingy in the corner I was going to put after each post? Yeah, I keep forgetting it and I've decided to just leave it out. My laziness is slowing taking over my life. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. This week brought a whole slew of books from my local library and I'm excited to get started reading!
--
Borrowed:
Intertwined by Gena Showalter
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
Once was Lost by Sara Zarr
Prophecy of the Sister by Michelle Zink
Waiting for You by Susanne Colassanti
Kiss Me, Kill Me by Lauren Henderson
So Yesterday by Scott Westerfeld
White Cat by Holly Black
Yay for working cameras! And for free books!
--
For Review:
Boyfriends with Girlfriends by Alex Sanchez
*From Good Golly Miss Holly ARC tours
--
I swear I'll get those reviews up tomorrow. But, let's face it, I'm kind of a big fat liar, so those reviews might not go up for another couple days. In the meanwhile, what did y'all get in your mailboxes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!