Monday, January 17, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (10)

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day, y'all! Hallelujah for days off! It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. It's where you share the books you've read, are reading, and about to read recently. Click on the book title for the review (if there is one) of the books I've finished this past week.
--
Finished Last Week:
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Shroeder
--
Currently Reading:
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
--
On-Deck:
The Water Wars by Cameron Stratcher
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
--
It's getting hard already to keep up with all of the debuts this year! But I'm still keeping up with my goal of 4 books a week, even if it is only the second completed week for me. Make sure to leave links to your own Monday posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!