Saturday, January 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. This week was filled with releases I was just dying to get and I'm so happy I got at least a couple of them! Plus, I got a late Christmas present from my friends at work which was exciting. Dropping all of those hints sure helped me to get some of the books I've wanted for a while now.
Oh, God, that is a terrible picture; my camera is rebelling once again. But at least you can sort of, kind of, see a tiny bit. Maybe? Sorry for the fuzziness in the picture again. My camera really does hate me.
--
Bought:
Across the Universe by Beth Revis (Ahhh! Can't believe this one's out already!)
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal (I've heard great things - and the cover: gorgeous!)
The Water Wars by Cameron Stratcher (This one looks really interesting)
The Death by Bikini Mysteries by Linda Gerber (I've yet to read these, and I loved how they were all in one book)
Shadowspell by Jenna Black (I really liked Glimmerglass so I'm glad this one's finally out)
--
Gifted:
Naomi & Eli's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan (I loved Dash & Lily so I can't wait to start this one)
Vixen by Jillian Larkin (Another Jazz Era book; need I say more?)
--
What'd you get in your mailbox?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!