Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blog Hop (9) & Follow Friday (8)

Seriously, dude, Friday? Already? I seriously need to get caught up on my reading this weekend. 4 books a week is already too much for me to handle; I've barely got one down so far. Eeek! And oh, yeah, I'm at 199 followers! Oh.My.God! It was just a month ago that I hit 100--thank you so much, guys! You're all amazing, awesome, outstanding, fantastic, bookish people and I love all of y'all! Onto the hopping:
Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and every week we get a question. This week's is:
"Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?"
My answer: Well, I read mostly YA and being a young adult myself, its fairly easy to judge why I like this genre. But what I really love about YA novels is the way that they're so diverse; there aren't many other genres that encompass everything from angels to schizophrenia to sizzling romances. Plus, its easier to relate to characters that are close to you in age; and most YA books have characters that are teens themselves.

Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and it also has a weekly question. This week's:
"What makes up your non-human family?"
My answer: I have three golden retrievers (John, Paul, George), one Jack Russel terrier (Ringo), two parakeets (Miss Elizabeth Bennet & Mr. Darcy - I named them right after I read Pride & Prejudice - can you tell?), and turtle (Dexter). Our house is full of chirps, barks, and well, a turtle.
--
Don't forget to leave me a comment with links to your own posts. And I follow back too, so let me know if you're a new follower. Have a great, bookish weekend y'alls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!