Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (6): But I Love Him by Amanda Grace

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. This week I'm picking
--
But I Love Him by Amanda Grace
Pub. Date: May 8, 2011
Summary: Tonight was so much worse than anything before it. 
Tonight he didn't stop after the first slap. 
--
At the beginning of senior year, Ann was a smiling, straight-A student and track star with friends and a future. Then she met a haunted young man named Connor. Only she can heal his emotional scars; only he could make her feel so loved-and needed. Ann can't recall the pivotal moment it all changed, when she surrendered everything to be with him, but by graduation, her life has become a dangerous high wire act. Just one mistake could trigger Connor's rage, a senseless storm of cruel words and violence damaging everything-and everyone-in its path. 

--
This evocative slideshow of flashbacks reveals a heartbreaking story of love gone terribly wrong.
--
I read the title and wanted to no more. This book looks chilling and fantastic. ANd the cover is gorgeous. I love how the heart is shaped so raggedly. So many great releases in 2011!

2 comments:

Shonda said...

I recently discovered this book as well. It looks so good. I'm sure it will be emotional and intense. I'm looking forward to it as well.

Anonymous said...

Amanda Grace is Mandy Hubbard. It's a pen name.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!