Okay, so I was going through my blog, editing a couple of things, when I passed by my followers section. And that's when something hit me: I have 79 followers. Now, most of you are probably thinking, So? But I've been blogging for a little over 2 months, and geez, that's a lot of people. Maybe it's my immature side, but I'm totally tempted to go outside and yell that I've got almost 100 followers. So thank you, followers, for being awesome and putting up with all of my craziness. And to thank you, loyal followers, I'm going to host my very first giveaway. And since all the giveaways that blogs have been having recently are all Christmas related, this one'll be for New Year.
First off, this giveaway is going to be international. I've been looking at my stats recently, and noticed a bunch of y'alls are from other countries, and I just couldn't not have it be international. Second of all, there's going to be two winners instead of just one. Why the generosity, you ask. Well, I know how sad the idea of being that 1 out of 100 is and I wanted to be able to give two prizes away. And third of all (geez, this chick likes to talk, huh?) you can choose your prize. I'll pick two winners, and then they can email me and tell me which book they want. And yes, you can choose the same book.
(Winners will get to pick one out of the following five.)
- Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
- Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Matched by Ally Condie
- The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
(I always hated rules when I was a kid. Sadly, they're still necessary)
- You have to be a follower to be entered
- You can get extra entries for blogging about this contest, putting the contest button or my blog button on your sidebar, or commenting on any of my review
- This contest is international, so as long as USPS delivers there, you're good.
*Edit 12/20/30: Contest is extended until 1/30/10 due to my procrastination. Sorry for any inconveniences!