Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (8)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. It's where you share the books you've read, are reading, and about to read recently. Click on the book title for the review (if there is one) of the books I've finished this past week.
--
Finished:
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
--
Currently Reading:
Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
--
Reading Next:
Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, & Lauren Myracle
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
--
I didn't really get a chance to read any of the Christmas-y books over break, but I'll at least be able to read them before winter is over. What with it already being 2011, and my goal being 200 books for this year, I better get moving, since I've only got one book down yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!