Friday, January 21, 2011

Follow Friday (9)

In the midst of all my VlogBrothers video watching I did this week, I noticed something: I'm at 230 followers. I recognize that I've been talking a lot in my posts about how many followers I have. I swear, it's not because I'm bragging, it's because holy crap, I have over 200 friggin' followers! Seriously, when I started this blog back in October, I thought I'd get like, 10 followers after my year of a review a day was done (sorry about my procrastination, by the way). And I have 230 followers! Thanks guys! *Insert girlish scream* Anyways...
Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View (click the button above, since I'm lazy tonight). This week's question is:
"Who do you cheer for?"
My answer: I root for teams Peeta, Shay (please don't get me started on Ren), Damon, zombie, Dimitri, Ash, and Edward. Oh, you mean sports? Well, er, I'm a San Fransisco Giants fan (World Champions, baby!) but that's pretty much it.
--
Lastly, I just finished reading Across the Universe by Beth Revis (I swear, I swear, I swear I'll put up some reviews tomorrow!), and let me just say, I thought it was utterly amazing! Like, if you haven't picked this one up yet, go do so now. Like right now. Go. I'll wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!