Friday, January 7, 2011

Blog Hop (8) & Follow Friday (7)

This week's been crazy with finals coming up. Sorry I haven't been very good with putting a review up a day lately. Next week I'll be blogging more, definitely. And hopefully I can get caught up on my reviews this weekend.
Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and every week we get a question. This week's is:
"What book changed or influenced your life? How did it influence/change you?"
My answer: Woah, I love this question. I'd have to say The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I've re-read this novel a lot, and each time it really affected me in a lot of ways, and it made me realize how difficult life can be. It me grateful for simple things that I'd never really notice before around me. And if I could cheat a little, and add another book; Looking for Alaska by John Green was also a book that changed my life. I read this book when I was going through a hard time and it was really eye-opening and it helped me get through that time.


Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and it also has a weekly question. This week's:
"What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's blog?"
My answer: There are way too many books I've discovered from people's blogs lately. The question should be, what books haven't I been discovering from other people's blogs, ha.
--
So that's it for the blog hopping today. Make sure to leave links back to your blogs so I can check out your blogs. Have a great (and bookish) weekend, y'all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!