Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog Hop (10) & Follow Friday (10)

On Tuesday I dyed my hair brown, and my friends keep making fun of the fact that I'm no longer a blond (like I should be, as my friends say). I feel like I should have something clever to say here. But I don't. So, I guess I'll just get to the hopping.
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and every week we get a question. This week's is:
"What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011?  Why are you anticipating that book?"
My answer: Gah! I'm looking forward to so many books this year. But I'll have to go with Where She Went (Goodreads) by Gayle Forman. I'm so anxious about this one because it not only looks amazing, but I loved If I Stay so much and because it's written from Adam's perspective (in case you didn't know, Adam was like my #1 fictional crush throughout '09).
Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and it also has a weekly question. This week's:
"What is/was your favorite subject in school?"
My answer: My favorite subject is, surprisingly, considering that I'm such a bookworm, history. I just love hearing stories about the past and about how it influences our present. Plus, you get to hear stories during the whole period.
--
Happy Friday everyone, and happy reading. Don't forget to link to your own Blog Hop and Friday Follow posts in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!