Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (7)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where you share what books you've read, what books you're reading, and what books you're planning on reading next. What with the holidays and all, I don't have time to do much more than list the books and link up the reviews I did. Just click on the title and it'll take you to my review.
o
Finished:
o
Reading:
Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
The Synthesis by Jason Letts
The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
o
Up Next:
Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
Bloom by Elizabeth Scott

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!