Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (4)

Isn't it sad going back to school after a week off? I'm still all jet-lagged from flying from Alaska to California and back. But alas, its Monday and a new school week has begun. Christmas break, could ya get here a little sooner? 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted at Book Journey is a weekly meme where you share the books you've read the past week, are currently reading, and plan on reading soon. I only read a couple of books this week but they were all great and all pretty long. Thanksgiving was crazy as always, so I think I did good.
--
Finished:
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Nevermore by Kelly Craegh
The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith
  
Reading Now:
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Reading Next:
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!