Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay, I know I'm immature, but that picture just made me crack up. For like five minutes. And now I'm fairly sure my brother is contemplating sending me to some asylum. Anyways, I just wanted to say happy Thanksgiving to all you awesome blogger (and nonblogger visitor) people. Thanksgiving has always been my second favorite holiday (and not just because of the amazing turkey my aunt makes) probably because I'm so thankful for so many things.


Here's the part where all you insensitive people roll your eyes and I get all emotional. I'm totally thankful for my family and friends. I'm also so very thankful for my amazing followers who continue to follow me despite my insanity and sarcasm. I'm not a great blogger but I know a lot of great bloggers. Also, I'm thankful for every year I have and for every year I have with my family and friends. And, of course, as a dignified book nerd, I'm grateful for books. I'm grateful for all those awesome authors out there who put so much time and effort into making me smile, laugh, cry, and occasionally scream. Lastly I'm thankful for my family traditions; all the fun of beating my brother in football and victory dancing around him and my cousins; the enormous and delicious turkey my aunt slaves over for hours; watching Peanuts Thanksgiving cartoons (even though the Great Pumpkin is secretly my favorite); and being with the people I love most.


So, happy Thanksgiving y'all and thanks for sticking around through all my craziness. :)
-Caroline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!