Friday, June 17, 2011

Season of Eden's Jennifer Laurens Guest Post

Today I have the privilege of welcoming  Jennifer Laurens, author of A Season of Eden. She'll be stopping by for the Teen Book Scene's tour (which you can check out here) and sharing some of her favorite novels. I'll let her get to sharing her choices now.
--
Jennifer Laurens's Favorite Books:
--
Endless Love by Scott Spencer
Honest Illusions by Nora Roberts
Sea Swept by Nora Roberts
Chesapeake Blue by Nora Roberts
Notes on a Scandal by Zoe Heller
Fighting Ruben Wolfe by Markus Zusak
Getting the Girl by Markus Zusak
--
Markus Zusak is one of my favorite authors; great choices. Thanks for stopping by, Jennifer! Make sure to check out my review of A Season of Eden up later this month and check out the book for yourself. Happy reading, y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!