Thursday, May 26, 2011

Updating You Guys

So I know I've been really absent from the blog recently, and I thought it might be time to give you guys an update. Sorry for not posting for a while, I really have been meaning to. Testing has been really time-consuming and with the school year getting close to the end, I haven't had time for much of anything, so blogging hasn't really been a priority. Thanks to you guys who have still stuck around after these past few months of minimum reviews and such; I really have been meaning to get them up, I just haven't really had the time.
--
Since school is just about done with, I can get back to blogging, reading, posting more reviews, and catching up on my goal hopefully. Thank you guys again for being such amazing followers, I promise I'll be back soon.

Happy reading, y'all!
Caroline

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh school. How I love and hate you.

I wanted to let you know that I'm a new blogger and follower. I look forward to seeing more of your posts. I love your layout :)

Just a YA Girl

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!