Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (9): Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, & Lauren Myracle


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingJust grab the book you're currently reading, flip open to a random page, find a random excerpt, and voila, you're participating in it. My quote this week is from Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, & Lauren Myracle:
--




"I had seen pictures of the Elf Hotel--it had sharp candy-cane spires that could easily impale someone. And if anyone was ever going to be killed by an Elf Hotel, it would be my parents."






Even though Christmas already passed, this book has been a nice wintry read so far. And that quote just made me laugh for a long time. Happy reading, y'alls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!