Saturday, January 29, 2011

Changes (Yet Again)

In my attempt to re-do my blog, I've made a couple of mistakes and problems and since the commenting system used to be on IntenseDebate and is now back to regular Blogger commenting, stuff has been acting a little screwy. Sorry for any problems or glitches that might be happening right now. It might take me a little while to get up my old header and have the sidebar stuff back to normal, but until then, I'll try to keep up with my reviews and memes. Thanks for y'alls' patience and if you have any suggestions or ideas for changes on my blog, make sure to leave a comment. :)

-Caroline

1 comments:

Anna said...

love the new layout :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!