Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays & All That Jazz

This picture was just too adorable to not put up. It makes me long for the days when my retrievers were calm and slept all day. Now they just slobber a lot and jump on strangers. Christmas totally and completely crept up on me this year. Seriously, it seems like yesterday that I was stuffing my face with turkey and pumpkin pie. So, yeah, for all of you Christmas-celebrating people, merry Christmas! I won't be posting until some time next week when I get back home most likely, so I thought I'd just wish all of y'all happy holidays and if I'm not back by then, a happy new year!
--
Merry Christmas & happy holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!