1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.
So, here's the questions:
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I'm not anonymous and I'm glad that I'm not. While I'm not overly sharing with my personal information, I;m more comfortable knowing I don't have to keep some things to myself, like my name or the fact that I'm a junior in high school.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
Inner? Haha, okay, well... One time me and my older brother were hanging out at the beach, and this one guy (who was about twice my brother's size) came up and told us that we were in 'his spot.' So my brother, gentle (ha!) person that he is, started moving. But I refused. I think I caught the guy off guard, because after telling me to move a couple more times, he left, muttering. It was actually kind of funny once my brother stopped freaking out that he was going to come back and beat us up.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Right now? Messy blond hair and crooked glasses. But seriously, I see a girl who is confident with who she is, content in life, close to her family and friends, and who is currently in love with about 3,452,987,199 guys. All except one of those being fictitious, that is.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Uh, read? Besides sticking my nose in books or shopping for more online, I like to surf in the summer and ski in the winter and spend time with my baby brother and my friends.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Besides finishing high school, I'd like to go to college and get a medical degree. Ever since I could pronounce 'spinal surgeon' I'v dreamed of becoming a surgeon and I'd really love to have that dream come true. Aim high, right?
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
Well, I am attending school and currently, I'd say I'm the class clown. I get good grades and all, but my friends would probably agree I'm more of a joker than anything else. Freshman year I ditched, a lot, and definitely do not recommend it. The summer after my social life was nonexistent and I was failing a bunch of classes. Stay in school, y'alls! :)
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
I would probably see my brother's birth. My father was away on a bussiness trip when my youngest sibling was born and I got to stay in the delivery room with my mom. It was an amazing (and slightly gross) experience and I'll never forget seeing him for the first time.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Well, this is a book review blog mostly so I suppose it's mostly about other people and events. That being said, I'm totally comfortable talking about some personal things and try to incorporate some of my personality into my blog.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Read. No choice. My mom and dad used to worry that I would have no friends if I never stopped reading. My mom and dad were wrong. ;)
Here are the rules to the award:
1. Share 7 things about yourself.
2. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers recently discovered.
3. Notify the blogger recipients.
4. Link to the blogger who gave you the award.
Okay, so 7 facts:
1. I'm a natural blond.
2. I have four puppies: Three labradors named John, Paul, and George and a Jack Russel terrier named Ringo
3. I have five siblings (one sister and four brothers)
4. My favorite colors are lime green and neon orange
5. My favorite TV show ever is Dexter
6. I was the first person (besides the doctor) to hold my baby brother
7. My middle name is Michelle, after the Beatles song
Now, to the 15 amazing bloggers who totally deserve these awards. I know I'm only putting links, but I've been busy and I'd like to get this done fast. But you definitely need to go check out these awesome people: