Monday, November 22, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

In 2011 I'll be participating in the 2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren. To participate, you have to read at least 12 YA novels by debut authors published in 2011. I have a huge list of debuts I've been dying to get, so this challenge shouldn't really be all that hard. I'll be keeping a list of the books I'm reading for this challenge (and all the other challenges I'm in) here.
I'm excited to be participating in so many challenges this year. Go YA fiction! :)

1 comments:

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge! good luck and happy reading!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!