Saturday, October 2, 2010

Call me Caroline.

So, I'm basically your average run-of-the-mill, book-obsessed, total-nerd chick who's decided to give her two cents about those books she reads day and night. My friends will probably be indebted to this website, since they're all sick and tired of my half-hour rants about why the author gave this or that book such a crappy ending, or why I've fallen in love with yet another fictional character.

Forgive my cheesy quotes, but as a wise soul (yeah, I just said 'wise soul'. Sound like someone's ninety-year-old grandparent yet?) once said, "Books are lighthouses erected in the great sea of time." -E.P. Whipple. Let the swim begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really enjoy reading y'alls' thoughts and I read all of my comments.

Happy reading and DFTBA. (:

Viewers since October 2010

Blogoversary Countdown

Get your own free Blogoversary button!